Score predictions, Wash @ Utah

Viewing 10 reply threads

stir
      Ute Fan
      @stir

Based on what we have seen over the past 2 weeks, what outcome are you now predicting? 

My hopefull score prediction is Utah 27 Wash 24

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Unfortunately I have to say somewhere in the area of Utah 14 Washington 28.

2 2

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Why such a high score for Washington? We have the top defense in the country and their offense is almost a mirror to ours, with all the same problems we have. 

6 1

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

“best defense in the country” is an overstatment when you’ve played an FCS and G5 team.  Washington’s offense isn’t a mirror to ours.  They use the read-option / RPO as a supplement, not as a foundation of everything they do which i think is a huge scheme issue for us.  

If they didn’t run the read option or RPO stuff a single time, they would be just fine.  If we didn’t, we might only have 5 plays to choose from.  Their o-line has played better, WR’s are better, QB is better.  

3 1

Virginia Ute
      Ute Fan
      @virginiaute

34-10 UW.  I just don’t see how our plucky little offense is going to get more than 10 points.  I give us 10 because Covey bails us out a time or two.  Defense holds true most of the game but gets gassed and gives up points late from coming in over and over after 4-and-outs by the offense.  

7 1

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Holy hell, it’s like we all forget we played last year. Utah by 2. 30-28.

dcdacy
      Ute Fan
      @dcdacy

5-3 Da Utes!

1 1

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

24 – 17 Washington.  

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

58-2 Utes. Stupid Oline gives up a safety. 

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

24-21 Utes, our offense looks a little better, special teams starts to jell and the D is as good as advertised.

alharmon
      @alharmon

Utah by 5. Probably a pretty low scoring game.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

28-27 Utah. Nailbiter that comes down to the final play. Something like a failed 2-pt conversion. Or wait no a kick return with NO BLOCKS IN THE BACK BITCHEZ!

User Suspended
      @a2ute

UW 28-20 

Ute offense scores 10 points.  Ute defense does everything you could ask of them

Dugway
        Ute Fan
        @dugway

UW 28-20 

Ute offense scores 10 points.  Ute defense does everything you could ask of them

So the defense kicks a field goal??? Now I’m REALLY looking forward to the game!!!

tarheelute
      Ute Fan
      @tarheelute

Is Huntley connecting over the middle, particularly with TEs the key? Maybe one of them. Otherwise Huntley forces a throw and gets intercepted on the edge, for a game losing pick-six.

Washington 24, Utah 21.

1 1

WhiteyFisk
        Ute Fan
        @whiteyfisk

Huntley doesn’t force throws, he just takes sacks. 

TheJuggernaut
          Ute Fan
          @thejuggernaut

Or the throws he makes get dropped.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Score predictions, Wash @ Utah