Second 2019 commit: OT Luke Felix-Fualalo

Viewing 3 reply threads

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Another kid out of California, plays at Mater Dei (school where Matt Barkley played). Also had offers from ASU, Colorado, OSU and WSU. Sounds like a good pickup. 

Welcome Luke!

https://247sports.com/Player/Luke-Felix-Fualalo-46049974

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Also, Matt Leinart.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

It seemed like this time last year everyone was sweating over no line prospects. 

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

I’m starting to sweat over not enough prospects in general. I know, I know, it’s early. Still, other schools in our league have 5+ kids already. UCLA had the lowest with 1, we are second lowest with two, Oregon is number 1 with 10 kids and an average reading of .915.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/?Conference=Pac-12

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

This worry is like clockwork.

FtheY
            Ute Fan
            @fthey

It really is huh. I think as Utah fans we are so obsessed with wanting to win the south that anytime we under index in anything, we worry .

EastCoastUte
            Ute Fan
            @eastcoastute

there really is no reason to worry..Witt has never failed us and our program isn’t currently looking like anything like ASU. lolololol. so i’d like to think we are good.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Mater Dei produces a ton of talent, no doubt. They are stacked with 4 and 5 star guys, if I remember correctly. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Second 2019 commit: OT Luke Felix-Fualalo