Should I Post

Viewing 5 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Damaging 2nd hand eyewitness info about another school’s injured star player?

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

Yes, I think you should. I am curious person, so I want to know purely for selfish reasons.

Thanks in advanced.

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Definitely!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Guy in my office is a UCLA alumni and longtime UCLA season ticket holder. Good alumni friends of his were at an LA area bar seated at a VIP table. In comes a group of guys that sits down at the VIP table next to them. One of them in particular looks familiar. The group starts blowing lines of coke. The familiar guy was Josh Rosen, fresh off surgery.

Just a little Manziel in that boy.

Virginia Ute
        Ute Fan
        @virginiaute

And with that nose of his…can only imagine how much he can get into his system with just one snort. 

Anonymous
          Inactive

I said similar: with that beak he probably vac’d up all the blow.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

That fits in pretty well with what you hear about his personality type. Many times those kind of guys love getting high. Surprised he would be so brazen about it though. Plus I assume he is on a healthy dose of pain meds. Bad combo

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Oh boy.

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

Not what I was expecting. Wow, keep that up and Rosen might end up having a Junior slump also. After interviews I have read of his, I’m not that surprised.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Should I Post