So I had to radio it up today and work.

Viewing 6 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I am watching the game now. First two series seemed like broken plays. Utah’s athletic and ahem four meals before noon play made them into something. Feels like Utah is struggling in short down situations with the blocking schemes. Moss made plays on two unblocked slow IDSU defenders and made a play.

That play action TD. GOODNESS!! That was just so good. It was on a wire and makes me hopeful. I can’t remember seeing a finer ball being thrown downfield. Wynn had some pretty balls. Wilson rarely hit people in stride. This Huntley has me excited.

Defensively yup Utah is good. Really really good.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

The Kuithe touchdown. What a pass what a route. Glad he caught it. The previous couple plays where Moss got tackled had me worried on this drive. The smart rush by Huntley to get a fresh set of downs was neat. Huntley has really improved his RPO.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Special teams blocking is bad. Really really bad. It feels like it has been getting worse every year. Covey should have taken one to the house against this team.

Knowing the end result right now I am asking myself this question: Is Whitt more pleased with the shut out or mostly upset with the penalties? So far Utah not very disciplined. The ending with Lisk was really bad.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Moss is clearly the number one. Wilmore looks good but I don’t feel like they have a clear number two. Bromfield likes to head down his reads.

I am now at the review… Good hell wtf is this P12. Why!?!!?!!???

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Goal line stand by IDSU. Wanna blame the refs but Utah is having problems blocking short yardage situations. That is ridiculous. I feel like Ludwig wanted to run it up the gut not because he knew it would work but to see if it would. They could have swept it out gone for the edges and scored.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

What? They overturned a punt to review a third down tackle. Which I don’t think that is targeting. That is perfect form tackling.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

That’s what I was talking about.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

They did it twice Tony. They did it on the Brumfield rush overturning it to second down. They then did it again on the punt. Huntley’s looked like a target to me.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

The second Thompson TOUCHDOWN!! Huntley put that in a perfect spot. Love it. Utah is going to be just fine.

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

Fun reliving the game in my head while reading eaglemountains posts

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I am done now… I can’t really stand to watch the penalties and mistakes. Lisk looks confident I feel like Shelly is better.

Listened to post game. Whitt didn’t get an explanation for the calls. P12 sucks. It is a conference that is literally killing itself. I personally blame the location of the headquarters and the west coast mentality. Kind of bummer to me the way this conference operates and I should be grateful. It is annoying though because it should be better.

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

Spoiler alert??

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So I had to radio it up today and work.