So let’s pretend two plays flipped the pick 6 and the interference call.

Viewing 2 reply threads
      5 1

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

How many Washington fans would be complaining their Sr. QB, and Sr. RB who has four seasons over 1000 yards, and all their receivers are scrubs? If Utah won 10-3.

I think many are over-reacting to this. I think our WRs are better than they’ve ever been, and I think our WRs are among the top two or three in the Pac12. We’ve never had this many WRs with catches.

Disappointing yes, but end of the world, like some are portraying, not even close.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Our WR’s are fine. For some reason people expect our 6 ft 4, 180lb fresh/soph WR’s to be ready for the NFL. That’s not how it works. 

Enis will be a legit #1. Thompson is a hair from being there. Boyd will be really good. So will Dixon and Perriman. 

We are actually fine at WR. 

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

Thompson’s and Mariners drops really hurt us(Mariners lost the game), but I agree.  I like our WRs and most of them are pretty young.  Dixon(fr), Covey(so), Enis(fr), Nacua(so), Thompson(so), perriman(fr), Mariner(jr) etc.  We are going to be just fine at the position.  I hope Huntley/Shelley start making a bit quicker reads.  There were several overhead cam shots last night that showed open guys that’s Shelley just didn’t see.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

D1 players should not drop the throws being made to them in that game. No excuse for that at all. 

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

It is very rare for a receiver to catch all his targets. It is so rare that the announcers will even mention it.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Lots of Husky fans who are on the moronic side of the spectrum have been wishing for Jake Browning to get injured or benched. Some even dare to yell about St. Pete’s playcalling and inability to get over the hump.

A number of WSU fans were calling for Mike Leach to get fired after losing the Apple Cup. 

Moronic fans are gonna moron.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So let’s pretend two plays flipped the pick 6 and the interference call.