So, Ohio State is claiming they lost to Michigan because they had the flu

Viewing 1 reply thread

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

After almost two weeks – they are blaming the loss to their rival on a case of the flu.

Ohio State has a helluva a team and I was surprised by how well Michigan played.  In the second half – Michigan had four possession and they scored four touchdowns.  Harbaugh and staff had an amazing game plan.

What kind of team makes an excuse for getting beat up by their rival?

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Ask BYU, they do it pretty much every time they lose.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

has the parochial school ever lost a game? i know they’ve given a bunch away, been screwed out of some more, and have certainly outperformed the other team statistically on many occasions. But I don’t think i’ve ever heard parochial school fan admit that the other team actually won.

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

Y fans never admit that we win fairly. Well, a huge narcissistic portion of their fanbase. We live in their heads rent free. You should see the posters on Reddit jump into any Ute thread and try to make it about them. I’ve never seen such crybabies. “But we beat you!!!!” They’re really proud of that boot.

UteFanatic
            Ute Fan
            @utefanatic

Even when Utah blows them out they make excuses for losing.

Remember 2019, when the game was already a blowout at 30-12 and Whitt mercifully took a knee at their goal line after Zack Moss rammed the ball down their throats for 9 straight minutes? Even THEN, their fans managed to come up with whiny, pathetic, loser mentality excuses. 

They are the most pathetic, crybaby, delusional fanbase in America.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football So, Ohio State is claiming they lost to Michigan because they had the flu