Sounds like Colorado is gutting their coaching staff.

Viewing 7 reply threads

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Some are leaving on their own, others are being canned.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I bet with Taggert reportedly going to FSU, Leavitt will go back to Colorado. 

Colorado will be a lot better after this. 

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

Leavitt to Utah, geterdone Whitt.

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

Not if Oregon will hire him as the HC.  That might be their best option this late in the game(assuming Taggart leaves).

2 2

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Weird as much as I bitch and moan about Utah glad they are nothing like ASU and Colorado. But it would be nice to get a Division title.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Fickle eh? Win south last season, can em this season.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

To quote The Dilbert Principle, “even though the dozens of past reorganizations didn’t really change anything, management is certain that this is the one that will turn us into a world-class outfit.”

Sorry, but I think Colorado is most likely going to continue sucking.

2 5

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Still won the south before Utah. Who really sucks?  Asking for a friend. 

4 1

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Colorado. I’ll take the last five years of Utah over Colorado. Give me a shot every year and never win it over winning it once and sucking the rest of the time. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Yet you use Colorado’s run last year as an indicator for future Utah football success with Whitt and his current roster age. 

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

Huh? I’ve never used Colorado as any sort of example of anything. 

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

My statement that Colorado sucks and will continue to suck has no bearing on whether I think Utah sucks or not. In fact, I didn’t even mention Utah in my post.

PlainsUte
            Ute Fan
            @plainsute

By reason of posting to UteHub.com there is implied warranty of merchantability to the Utah fanbase, ergo, relevance to Utah sports. All suckiness shall be considered on an absolute basis as well as relative to Utah suckitude.

2 1

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Don’t bring up Eggos you are confusing the issue. 

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

And the South Champ lost by an average of 28 points to the North… Was winning the South really that impressive???

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Better than not going?  Even when you had a shot at it but screwed the pooch hard?

Red Don
          Ute Fan
          @reddon

Still won the south before Utah. Who really sucks?  Asking for a friend. 

Tell your friend that they were P5 for many years before us, so it doesn’t bother me.

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

From what I have seen 1 coach left.

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

No way man – I would much prefer to take a division/conf championship once every 5 to 10 years and perhaps have intermittent sucky years than be consistently mediocre and never, ever, I mean never win a division title. That is just me

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

Win a division title only to get slaughtered in championship game? No thanks.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Everyone is happy belonging to the PAC12 but always being at the bottom?  I would trade Whitt for a south title. 

noneyadb
            Ute Fan
            @noneyadb

Your nuts, What has that divisional title done for Asu, Arizona, UCLA, and Colorado exactly? All have had losing seasons afterward and two possibly three have fired their coach. It’s the Pac12 champ title that matters.

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Again a false dichotomy – win the south automatically means getting slaughtered? No I have long term aspirations after Whitt retires of getting a young dynamic coach that leads Utah to both a Division and conference and college playoff birth. Think big.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Sounds like Colorado is gutting their coaching staff.