Source?

Viewing 5 reply threads

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

I’m curious what / who the source is of Micah Bernard’s injury status?

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

Rumors… I saw josh Newman allude to it but not outright say it. “Utah’s running back depth will be tested.” Is what he said.

I’m pretty’s sure after starting off so poorly in the tackling department to start last season Whitt broke a few pool sticks in half at the start of fall camp and said, “we’re going to have….tryouts.”

And that’s how fall camp was run.

But hey, the defense was absolute nails vs. Florida, haha.

ryynoo
      Ute Fan
      @ryynoo

UtesRule
        Ute Fan
        @utesrule

Key words in this article are “still-unofficial”.

I have heard that JJ will play and have heard nothing that concretely confirms the Bernard rumor.

Ghost of the HEB
          Ute Fan
          @deseretgentlman

The Bernard news is true. Non football injury (scooter accident). Not a solid timetable for return. The accident happened last weekend, so we’ve been prepping all week to not have him.

6 11

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

This is getting really annoying. It’s not gamesmanship or coach speak or whatever else Whit wants to call it. I’m tired of the flat out lying to the fans that support the team tooth and nail. I’ll get blasted for saying this but the policy is stupid and isn’t giving the advantage he thinks. FL wasn’t wasting reps preparing for Rising and Baylor isn’t that stupid either. He was never going to play before conference play. He’s not Adrian Peterson. He’s not coming back in 6 months and going gang busters on the conference. Are we supposed to believe him when he says this is one of his best teams and then says Cam is a game day decision in the same breath? Ludwig on coordinator corner today about the Baylor game “you’ll see both QBs play…errr…um…you might see all three play”. Can’t wait for the Big12 to follow the Big10 and take it out of his hands. Don’t forget his lack of transparency really p**sed off folks at Fox on more than one occasion last year. Not a great look to make enemies of the people who bidding for your media rights. There isn’t anything good about this policy. Just play better football and beat the other team.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I heard the guys on 1280 this afternoon say that Utah would be without Jackson and Bernard tomorrow. I have no clue where they got the info.

thirtyfour-thirtyone
      Ute Fan
      @thirtyfour-thirtyone

From the UteZone article: “Ja’Quinden Jackson has practiced all week and it would be very surprising if does not play Saturday.”

They also sounded positive about Curry potentially being ready. There is a reason Vincent is not at the top of the depth chart, but he is serviceable, and I would love nothing more than to see him tear up Baylor.

This is going to be one of those games where the team just needs to give it all they’ve got and try to manufacture a win.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

JJ traveled with the team so I would think he’ll be able to play- unless he’s a GTD

The Rising Cam
      Ute Fan
      @tyrusaurus

JJ will have family in attendance, including his mom. I would bet that he will do everything in his power to play tomorrow.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.