Stanford now -7. Why the big change?

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Is there somethng we don’t know like Fitts and Anae being out?

Did the depth charts get released?

7 1

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Lines are set to open wallets, not predict the future. Sentiment favors Stanford. Sentiment may not be wrong. We have yiung talent but offense is error prone and sloppy, run game is weakest in years and we are and dinged up. I like where we are going but we have weak points.

3 1

UM4G
      Ute Fan
      @um4g

What he^ said

Also Stanford is 2-3 ATS whereas our Utes are 4-0

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Vegas obviously didn’t like what they saw when Huntley went out.

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

Yeah, I don’t think the Utes will risk putting Huntley back in before he’s ready.
        Hope the Utes used the bye week to refine the ohfense more toward Troy Williams’ skillz.

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

Of course Whit was very vague about Huntley’s status in his presser, but he did slip once and say something about Troy. I am fine with that. Troy may not be as electric as Tyler, but he will run the offense fine. It is Fitts, Anae, and Luafatasaga that are the keys in this game imo. Otherwise we are going to have a taste of what it’s like to be on the wrong side of a Joe Williams-like RB.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

I am worried they are going to force Troy to pass because our rush attack is weak as hell. 

Stanford has a lot of advantages in this game should be a low scoring slugfest until the end. 

Red Don
            Ute Fan
            @reddon

We’re not as good as we were with Joe Williams, but we were’t left with Squally Canada either.  DHC gives us that extra zip; he’s just not an every down kind of guy.  I think we’ll be ok.

2 1

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Take the spread and bet the house!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Stanford now -7. Why the big change?