TAMU targeting Jimbo Fisher.

Viewing 2 reply threads

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

This year’s coaching carousel is wild. Whittingham rumored as a possible TAMU target if they can’t get Fisher.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

I wonder if a  6-6 coach has ever been hired. Ever?

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

Plenty. Todd Graham went 6-6 at Pitt the year before he was hired at ASU. And that is just the first example that popped into my head.

Ute Bc
          Ute Fan
          @utebc

Fire a 7 – 5 SEC guy to hire a 6 – 6 PAC 12 guy?  Where are you hearing that?  I know a ton of A&M alumni/donors – don’t see that even being considered unless the AD is looking for a different career. 

UteFanatic
            Ute Fan
            @utefanatic

SalUteopia
            Ute Fan
            @saluteopia

I think Fanatic was referring to Todd Graham as the 6-6 coach example. For getting hired at ASU after going 6-6 at Purdue.

UteFanatic
              Ute Fan
              @utefanatic

Yep.

Red Don
              Ute Fan
              @reddon

I think Fanatic was referring to Todd Graham as the 6-6 coach example. For getting hired at ASU after going 6-6 at Purdue.

Pitt.  I’m originally from Pittsburgh and will never forget that little weasel f*ck for screwing them up, bailing out after one year and texting the players goodbye.  Hate him.

UteFanatic
            Ute Fan
            @utefanatic

Probably just speculation by a few observers at this point.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

If Jimbo leaves, who does FSU get? 

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Urban. Just so he can shaft Florida yet again, and still be in a non SEC conference. 

That on is tongue in cheek, folks. 

SalUteopia
          Ute Fan
          @saluteopia

Let’s get him to Utah, win a championship or 2, and then he can have our permission to leave. Also fits the non-SEC criteria.

FtheY
            Ute Fan
            @fthey

Touche, Sal. Good call!

RedLine
        Ute Fan
        @redline

There’s been speculation for weeks of Jimbo leaving for A&M, but I haven’t heard a thing about potential FSU coaching targets.  Bad year to lose a good coach. If Gruden doesn’t happen for the Vols,  FSU will be up against Mississippi State and Tennesee for top coaches. Crazy coaching carosel this season.  

SalUteopia
          Ute Fan
          @saluteopia

Don’t forget Arkansas and Ole Mis. And Vols have given up it seems. Reportedly finalizing deal with tOSU DC Schiano.

RedLine
            Ute Fan
            @redline

Yep, you’re right. Just read about this hire.   Apparently the Vols having an uproar about Schiano from the Jerry Sandusky Penn State connection. 

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

The fans will whine, but this is a GREAT hire for Tenn. The first good hire in a long, long time. He is a program builder. A better Roscoe. 

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

I hope someone goes after Peterson or Taggart, thereby leaving their teams in a state of disarray. Peterson won’t leave. Not sure about Taggart, though.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football TAMU targeting Jimbo Fisher.