THE PANTS DON’T SUCK ANYMORE

Viewing 2 reply threads

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Our sleeves still do though.  Hopefully, with the 3 Home games we have scheduled, we’ll still have at least one game each with our “Blackout” and “Ohio St” unis.

CB
        Ute Fan
        @solidhobo

If i could change the sleeves, I would, but I don’t have a huge problem with them. I’m not as big of a fan of blackout unis in general. Our 60’s “Ohio State” unis are among my favorite of all time for sure.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

As a person who grew up in Ohio, I love the old throwbacks. 

I do like the pants update. Overall, a good step in the right direction. 

Hellhound152
            Ute Fan
            @hellhound152

As a person who grew up in Spanish Fork, I love the old throwbacks. haha

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

They look great! But I do miss the mountains on the sleeves

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

I was never a fan of the mountains on the sleeves.  I miss the old classic uniforms we wore in the early 1990s, that had the Drum & Feather over the piping on the sleeves.  But for now, nothing beats our 1960s throwback “Ohio St” unis.  I hope we see them this year, and not just for our Home games.  There’s no reason why we can’t keep the gray pants and helmet with a White version of our jersey at least once.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football THE PANTS DON’T SUCK ANYMORE