The tough part of the schedule starts now

Viewing 2 reply threads
      3 4

homer
      Ute Fan
      @homer

Utes have a nice record, but their loss is to a B- U$C team, and victories against C- or worse teams.

They have yet to be tested by a good team, but that starts Saturday at 4. If their QB wasn’t injured, Cal would be tough both sides instead of only defense. Udub away after they have a bye.

We’ll know a while lot more in four weeks.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

What gives me confidence for the rest of the season is that Utah hasn’t just beaten these C- teams, they have dismantled them.

This team has a renewed fire and focus after the USC loss. I think we’ll see the same fire and focus the rest of the way.

Barring injury, I think we’re in for a strong finish to the season.

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

That and WSU WAS  a great team until we beat them badly.  Funny how that works.

rbmw263
          Ute Fan
          @rbmw263

good but not great. We have shut down 2 very good offenses the last 2 weeks. Next step is the offense running over good defenses. Offense is next man up

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

Yep, nobody’s talking about them, and nobody seems really frightened of their offense. Of course they’re in a tailspin so…

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Unfortunately USC starts their easy part of the schedule after Oregon. And I’m not convinced Oregon will challenge SC in the Coliseum.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Yeah they will. They will have a similar game to our ours, except I expect their red zone offense won’t stall. They may get beat over the top, once or twice,  but honestly, can Slovis get it done against the best defense in the conference?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football The tough part of the schedule starts now