There is some good news

Viewing 4 reply threads

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

As well all know, we are in the Pac12. Oregon has a win over Ohio State, a win against a really good Fresno State, and a massacre over an FCS team. Logic will tell you that Oregon will go undefeated and get to the playoffs, but again, we are in the Pac12, so logic dictates that they will lose a road game to an average team late in the season to cannibalize the conferences hope of going to the playoffs. I give you Utah: the average team that will destroy Oregon’s playoff dreams this year. This win over Oregon will result in Penei Sewell dropping out of the NFL to finish his remaining eligibility at Utah, Noah Sewell and Kingsley Suamataia to transfer to Utah, and every local 4 and 5 star recruit in the state to sign with the Utes instead of the ducks over the next decade, resulting in Kyle Whittingham winning 10 straight Pac12 titles, and destroying Alabama in the playoffs for a final record of 11-0 all time for the Utes against Bama. It’s basically guaranteed to happen exactly like this now that we suck.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

CB… I have a business opportunity that I’d love to talk to you and your wife about.  It’s new and exciting and you can be making millions by the end of the year.  When can we meet?

😉

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Did you get this from a cougar friend?

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Although I like your optimism and I know you don’t truly believe all of that, I do need to point out that Utah can’t compete with Nike as far as paying players goes. I’m sure those players would love to win, but it’s the money that’s talking to those Oregon kids.

CB
        Ute Fan
        @solidhobo

Yeah I’m totally being sarcastic. I have a bad feeling Oregon and USC with a new coach are going to be the two teams that completely dominate the Pac12 for the next while with Utah being an afterthought

3 7

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

It’s cute that you think this team is average. We have one, maybe two NFL guys on our roster right now. At least those are the only two that are performing anywhere near an NFL draftable level right now.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football There is some good news