Thoughts from Waco

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utes99
      Ute Fan
      @utes99

Was super super hot. I thought it really wore on the team, especially the D.
      I saw Whit go to Nate and say the game was his to win or lose during the commercial break before the 85 yard drive.
      During that commercial break Nate was warming up throwing the ball to Cam.
      Cam did a lot of throwing and running Pre-game and halftime. He looked to be in really good spirits.
      Many Baylor fans were gracious and welcomed us and asked where we were from. One talked to me for much of the halftime and talked about how great it was that Utah had joined the B12.
      Nice showing by Ute fans. Tons of red in the stands.
      The Baylor Line run before the game is a really cool tradition.
      I could see Utah v Baylor developing into a nice rivalry. We are going to enjoy the B12.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Thanks for sharing.

8 3

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Ug .. I must be in the minority, b12 is a downgrade from what the pac12 once was .. I’ll be happy when the next round of realignment occurs

8 2

Dallas
          Ute Fan
          @dallas

It is a downgrade. No schools can compare to USC, UW, Oregon.

4 1

DrJazzy
            Ute Fan
            @docute

Lol all 3 of those schools left the P12 – so yeahhhh.

Pac as we knew it was gonzo. Time to move on.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

When Whitt was on the postgame he explained the travel plans for the team it was immediately compared to Laramie. Mitchell said he used to take a bus to Laramie.

P12 competitively became the fifth best conference. Destination for fans it was #1.

4 1

Utes99
          Ute Fan
          @utes99

Plastic straws my man, plastic straws. McLane stadium was full of them. We aren’t in Berkeley anymore, Toto.

Utes99
            Ute Fan
            @utes99

But, yeah, all kidding aside. Lubbock and Waco aren’t LA and San Francisco, so you’re point is taken.

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

I think I prefer the fan bases in the big12. Well all but one. You know.

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

It was cool to see RG3 but Baylor’s crowd was awful. Not like they were bad people. In fact, everyone I interacted with was really nice. That crowd was incredibly low level and the student section was high school level.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Oh my god. We watched our son play high school football last night and the Baylor crowd was doing all the same chants. lol. My wife commented on that.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

On TV crowd seemed like a non-factor. I did hear, “You can’t do that” chant, after some penalty on Utah. Yeah, high school.

alUmnUs
        Ute Fan
        @alumnus

If it wasn’t for the paltry turnout of Baylor students, Utah might have had more fans there.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Thoughts from Waco