Trejan Bridges

Viewing 3 reply threads

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Big time receiver (played with Theo Howard at Oklahoma and was a stud) visiting Utah.

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

Has his case been thrown out?

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

yeah… I’m not so sure having him around would be good for the team,  especially after going through all the Tavion drama. Plus, he hasn’t proven he can do much on the collegiate level.

Not worth the potential drama if you ask me.

1 1

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

@utesrule says he was a stud. We want studs, right?

18 1

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

This kid was ranked as high as #17th by Rivals before settling at #21. He played WR with multiple catches and a TD in is freshman year at Oklahoma AND he made 9 tackles at Safety and on Special teams.

Jaylon and Clark our two highest rated recruits were ranked in the 50’s. He’s not coming off of an injury but instead a legal situation that is likely to dismissed.

He immediately becomes one of the most talented players to ever step foot on campus if he makes it here. During his freshman year at Oklahoma, Riley said he was the most talented WR they had on their roster and there were multiple NFL WR’s at Oklahoma.

It appears as if he’s matured and stayed out of trouble and if that’s the case this is one kid that you should be dreaming about adding to our roster. If he comes you can’t double Kuithe or Vele and you had a real deep threat to go along with Parks, etc. You spread the field so much it’s kind of frightening.

This is the one difference maker I think we can add that would have the biggest impact on making a CFP this year.

Ute Dub
            Ute Fan
            @chestercopperpot

Damn! That’s a high praise statement if I ever heard one.

1 2

2008 National Champ
            Ute Fan
            @cptmrgn05

I don’t think anyone is doubting his potential. At the same time, the kid has had a very checkered past and it is legitimate to ask whether that is behind him or not. Especially since I can’t find anything indicating that his court cases have been resolved.

D T
              Ute Fan
              @azute1

I’d trust KW’s judgment with any potential transfer.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

We’ve gambled on legal risk before with mixed results (Josh Gordon, Carrington, Marty Johnson, others). Hoping he works out

WasatchRanger
      Ute Fan
      @luke8675

Bridges just got a Crystal Ball to Utah per 247, and has posted a picture in a Utah uniform on his instagram page. Things looking good.

Edit: Spelling

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Trejan Bridges