Trevor Etienne is Still Out There

Viewing 2 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

I don’t think he goes far (UGA) amd doesn’t come west, but one could hope.

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Clemson or UGA

Anfernee
        Ute Fan
        @anfernee

Ghost. Appreciate all your ghostly 👻 insights on here. You think no news is good news with Ja’Quinden or is just delaying the inevitable?

Ghost of the HEB
          Ute Fan
          @deseretgentlman

Not necessarily. Seemed unlikely that he was gonna announce before the bowl game regardless of his plans. The publicity his situation has gotten the past few days may change that. We’ll see.

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

Do you have links showing Jackson entering the portal? I’ve searched on social media and the Internet and haven’t found any. Or is it just an open secret?

2008 National Champ
              Ute Fan
              @cptmrgn05

But how could Jackson have gotten NIL offers from other schools if he’s not in the portal? It’s almost like there aren’t any rules governing contact with players.,,

UtesRule
                Ute Fan
                @utesrule

You think? There are no rules and I guarantee EVERYONE is doing it.

2008 National Champ
                  Ute Fan
                  @cptmrgn05

Or as noted philosopher Darrell Waltrip said: If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying.

The Miami Ute
                    Ute Fan
                    @themiamiute

If he said that, who said “and if you get caught cheating, you ain’t trying hard enough!”

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Trevor Etienne is Still Out There