Tyler Huntley is getting a lot of well deserved publicity

Viewing 1 reply thread

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I am so impressed with his development.  Remember just over two years ago when this skinny Sophomore started over Williams.  Many local talking heads said this was a huge mistake.  I am so glad that Taylor made the call to start Tyler.  TH has worked very hard in the weight room, on the field, and in the film-room to develop into one of the top QBs in the country.

In September. I posted that he may be the third-best QB in Utah history behind Smith and Mitchell.  If he ends this season as he has played to date, I think he belongs in the discussion of being the best QB in Utah history.  Smith and Mitchell were amazing talents, but Huntley has proved that he is one of the best ever.  He will never have the passing yards that the other two had because of the offense we play now, but his efficiency rating is off the charts.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Late Heisman push?  Huntley is 76.9 on third down. Exciting!! 

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

I agree with you actually. Huntley has a higher QBR than Marcus Mariota did in 2014 and he won the Heisman.

SkinyUte
          Ute Fan
          @skinyute

Mariota also had 53 total TDS and nearly 4,500 yards that year.

I love Tyler’s development, but let’s not equate QBR with overall production here.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Tyler Huntley is getting a lot of well deserved publicity