Viewing 4 reply threads

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

12:30 pm kickoff on P12 Networks.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I love these afternoon games. As we head out of the PAC-12, you realize more and more what a complete s**t show it was. I’ll miss the teams, but I won’t miss the PAC-12 at all.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Utes open up at -1. Arizona has played well lately. This is going to be a tough game.

Go Utes!!!

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

I will not miss the PAC12 network…..FUBO only place to watch it and it’s a pain making a dummy account for a week every other week 😉

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

enigami344
        Ute Fan
        @enigami344

Saw this and it reminded me to cancel my Fubo TV subscription. Once I clicked the cancel subscription button twice and now it gave me a $60 discount for the next bill. Only pay $18 for the full package for the month of Dec 🙂

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Be careful, Fubo doesn’t mess around and will give you a lifetime ban if they notice you’ve created multiple accounts. Don’t ask me how I know this.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

The salient thing that matters in our current reality is this game with Arizona. This is the last opportunity in the regular season to beat a good ranked team. The opportunity to keep our trend arrow pointing steeply up. The post earlier that noted that Utah is ranked #7 in number of times a team ranked weekly in the CFP since inception is important. Even as two super conferences are formed one risk they have is missing very good teams that may not have long legacies but have been near the top for the last dozen years. Folks 30 and under and certainly those in HS and younger, are most aware of recent history as opposed to legacy. This is Utah’s strength to build on. Next year we will be in a conference that guarantees the champ and possibly #2 will go the the playoffs. Our path and position has never been better to remain the team that deserves more recognition. All this will be important as we approach the next realignment that correct regional insanity. This year can remain wildly successful inspite of uncommon numbers of key injuries.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.