UCLA kick at 1:30 on Fox

Viewing 3 reply threads

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

4 games OTA and 1 on ESPN is a pretty good weekend for a conference that couldn’t make a TV Deal

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

Except for Big Noon Big 10 game, we own Fox the rest of the day. Too bad we share the slot with CU vs. Ore, but two ranked vs. ranked games in afternoon? Awesome for the rest of the country to see the b(r)and that is breaking up. I was hoping for the 5 game since I am trying to backpack Fri/Sat with my kid, but I’ll adjust.

1 2

22Ute22
      Ute Fan
      @utedagoat

I feel like we play so bad at this time slot lol. This was the same time slot as last year against UCLA, and we got destroyed.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

On the road. It should be quite different at home.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Last year was “the” year for UCLA’s best chance to beat us in a while. Senior QB, at home, bla bla bla…

22Ute22
          Ute Fan
          @utedagoat

Yeah, I know. Our front 7 is much improved and Moore is good, but he isnā€™t at DTRā€™s level and he is nowhere near as fast or elusive. Heā€™s also never played in a hostile environment. Although, day games at RES donā€™t feel as hostile as night games.

1 1

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Whitt says this is a much better time to play than 8:00 PM.

I like the time, but I don’t have young kids playing sports. I will be missing some grandkid’s games, but they will forgive me.

22Ute22
          Ute Fan
          @utedagoat

Whitt just secretly means he prefers the early games because apparently he doesnā€™t like waiting all day, but the night atmosphere is much better and we seem to play better at night. Hence, I prefer night games.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Lots of bloody Mary’s this tailgating season, or coffee, or whatever your morning beverage is.

Uteusmc
        Ute Fan
        @uteusmc

Fireball with an everclear kicker.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football UCLA kick at 1:30 on Fox