UCLA looks good this year

Viewing 7 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

South is going to be tough this year. UCLA might just be the team to beat from what I’m seeing so far. DTR has the experience now to go along with his talent and it shows. And their RB Charbonnet is legit. Hopefully they can win this one against LSU to give the conference a much needed signature OOC win.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

I’m glad we have them at home.  It’s going to be a war.

Kyler Marvin
        Ute Fan
        @youngute

UCLA will play Oregon and Washington in the two weeks before they play us so hopefully that will help break them down a bit

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

Agreed. UCLA tired of getting beat. They have the talent. Like I said earlier, the PAC12 South gonna be ridiculously tough.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

thought this might be the real deal ucla year. Everything lines up for them. but its possible LSU is not good. wait and see

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Dorian Thompson-Robinson is not a good QB, never has been, never will be. How many times have we beaten that dude?

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Neither was Z. Wilson his first 2 years but then all that experience leads to a breakout year. Yogi Roth has been saying all off-season that DTR is the best QB he’s seen in the PAC this year.

DTR is going to finish tonight with over 300 yards, 3 TDs, and a big win over LSU. He’s having a helluva night. I think it’s safe to say he’s pretty talented.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

UCLA is in their second game of the year. They’ve worked out some of the kinks from their week 0 game against UH in which they did not look great. We’ll see how everyone looks in a few weeks. I do believe the championship goes through the south this year though.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

It’s my feeling that Oregon is actually going to underperform expectations by more than a little bit this season.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I do not want fUCLA to be good, but I desperately want them to beat the SEC tonight.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

LSU sold their grandmother for 2019, they are pretty mediocre this year.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football UCLA looks good this year