UCLA vs WASU

Viewing 3 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Rewatched this game on Football in 60.

Bad News: Troy Williams is no better than UCLA’s walk-on 5th year senior replacement QB Fafaul. UCLA defense is pretty good.

Good News: Utah is superior in all other aspects of the game: Rush offense, defense, punting and kicking.

Prediction: Utah wins this by 7. Have blood pressure meds ready, or just drink.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Going to call you out on this one that game in no way is a measuring stick for TWill’s abilities. That entire abortion of a game is an indictment on the offensive coaching staff and their inability to scheme more plays that could cover a c**ktail napkin. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

I’ll give you that the OSU game was not the best benchmark, but Fafaul did play pretty good, save for the 2 INTs.

Anonymous
          Inactive

TWill has demonstrated to me at least that he can throw an accurate ball.  More targets coming back this week will hopefully help. Maybe the coaches will want to attempt a forward pass. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

I thought Fafaul played pretty well at the end of that game. I think the major advantage for UCLA is they have better receivers. Without Patrick and given they way we have to use CBB it’s a crap shoot.

Anonymous
      Inactive

UCLA’s receivers have hands of stone.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football UCLA vs WASU