UofA Broadcast on P12 Network. Not sure I can watch the game and suffer through

Viewing 4 reply threads

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

the P12 clowns in the booth. Have any of you had luck synching Kall 700 with the TV broadcast? TIA.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

No luck unless it’s on broadcast TV. Maybe if you had something like a radio DVR.

20 1

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Suffer through the P12 clowns? The pac-12 network is a better product than what ESPN and FS1 have rolled out recently for Utah games. Rod Gilmore…..Petros Papadakis….get out of here. 

People don’t complain about the P12 Network because of s**tty production quality. They complain because of its s**tty distribution.

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

Yogi Roth >>>>> Rod Gilmore

3 1

ALUF
          Ute Fan
          @dbgii77

Fleming and Gilmore are trash…glad others feel the same

astUTE
          Ute Fan
          @astute

(Yogi Roth == Rod Gilmore) = 1

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

If you get Lincoln Kennedy or Yogi Roth, the PAC 12 network is pretty good.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

I’ve listened to KALL stream while watching TV.    KALL stream was about 20 seconds behind the pictures, like a half-play.  I  could have hit pause on the DVR/set-top-box for 20 seconds to get it synched, but it was interesting to watch the play, then hear the call to get all the names, etc, while they were huddling-up for the next play.  If you’re in Utah and you listen to the radio over the air it may be ahead of the Pac-12 Network pictures.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

The best mix is no sound on the TV, Grateful Dead on the hi-fi stereo, a dank beer in your glass, and Utehub Chat.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football UofA Broadcast on P12 Network. Not sure I can watch the game and suffer through