Using multiple accounts on this site

Viewing 5 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Watching and reading some of the comments like the two posts below on this site got me thinking… what’s the punishment for using multiple fake accounts on this site?

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Ban them. The Garth sock puppets at Ute fans 10 years ago were entertaining but 9 out of 10 times they’re toxic.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Yes, ban. That’s usually how other legit social media sites handle it. Utefans was very poorly run and it was annoying as hell to watch. Don’t be that.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I’m not familiar with the “garth sock puppets.” What is the story there?

Duhwayne
          Ute Fan
          @duhwayne

MulletUte and half a dozen other accounts were run by the same person. He treated them like characters in a sitcom so each had different “voices”. They were pretty funny especially if you knew they were the same person. Sometimes they’d get into arguments with each other.

Obviously the Internet is less Phil Hendrie and a hell of a lot more 4Chan.

It’s your party and you can have whoever you want. Thanks for making this available for us!

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

It’s best to ban the moose. 

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Ban them. They really don’t contribute anything to the forum.

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

I dunno, but posting basically the same thing back to back on different accounts should get you banned for being incredibly stupid at least.

ArcheryUte
      Ute Fan
      @craig

Give them a one way ticket back to Cougar Board.

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

Can you ID them definitively as the same? Is garth, poop towel? Is poop towel, pace…etc

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Using multiple accounts on this site