Usually the closer to a game, the more nervous I become.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I go through my notes, look at more replays, and doubt. Maybe I was too optimistic. Maybe I underrated the opponent here or there.

But the more I look at Washington, the worse they look. Gaskins is barely averaging 4 yards a carry.

North Dakota ran for almost 5 yards a carry.

Moss is averaging 7 yards a carry.

If we run the ball 40+ times and have 0 or 1 TO, we win and win big.

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

What was the feeling before the 2015 Oregon game?  I remember being nervous because of the “Clay Incident.”  I feel nervous about this one as well.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I was terrified. Living in the NW my oldest was starting to get a little two friendly with his Duck friends. That game turned my boy red and I was worried it would turn him green. 

Maybe the best game I’ve ever watched. 

prestitute
      Ute Fan
      @prestitute

Umm, if you are only looking at Washington’s two games and do the same for the Utes, I am not sure how you think we look so much better?

I think we have a good shot, and the homer in me is picking the Utes, but based on the first few games, I recognize it is more hope and an understanding of our Utes potential.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Because I keep telling myself that UW opened up the playbook for Auburn and Utah has shown nothing. 

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Well I think I caught all of your nervousness then. Tomorrow is gonna be one of those “years taken off my life” games. 

Go Utes!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Moss is averaging that but why do I feel like we don’t use him correctly?  

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Because we need him healthy for tomorrow night and we needed to fine tune the pass game. 

If you look at the first two games as scrimmages to prep for UW…

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Yeah I viewed WSU that way. NIU was stupid scheduling if you wanted to treat it as a scrimmage. 

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

Because we don’t.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Are we using him incorrectly or is the o line not doing their part?

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Moss? I out his issues 100% in Taylor. He is averaging 8 yards a carry. 

He better have at least 25 carries tomorrow night. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Usually the closer to a game, the more nervous I become.