Utah is 20-1 in non-conference games since joining the Pac 12. Name both…

Viewing 4 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

…the team and coach to win that one game?

Just a little trivia to get the football memory juices flowing.

WingUTE
      Ute Fan
      @wingute

USU – Anderson

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

Well done, maybe I should try a harder question next time. What’s everybody’s take on Anderson being here this year?

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

I wasn’t a fan of it initially, but I’ve come around to mildly skeptical.  The way that he left his last 2 gigs makes me nervous that he could really stir up some chemistry issues if things are going well.  

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

He’s a great coach, a Utah man through and through and our defensive line will be significantly better with his nastiness and violent hands coaching. 

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Just make sure none of the vendors hide or cover the drinking fountains (as was done a few years ago on a rather hot day.)

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Team was USU

Year was 2012

Coach was your mom

Sorry, I can’t remember who the coach was, and I’m not going to cheat by looking it up. 

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Utah State in 2012 in cowtown, coach GA

I was at the game – The (g)aggies broke Jordan Wynn’s glass shoulder early in the game and still barely pulled out the W in OT with their best team in decades. Jake Murphy caught the equalizer in OT but got called for BS PI. It was also one of the first glimpses of Travis Wilson. Had we won that game, we woulda been bowl eligible

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was there. Couldn’t believe that bulls**t PI call. Couldn’t believe we lost. Should not have been that close.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Dizzying highs and lows that was Jordan Wynn. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah is 20-1 in non-conference games since joining the Pac 12. Name both…