Utah State

Viewing 4 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

The Aggies are taking It to TCU. Shocking that they’re doing this with a team composed of all new players. I guess good coaching counts for a lot.

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Where’d Craig Smith come from again?

//r00t4Utes
        Ute Fan
        @r00t4utes

Is a good win for sure though and reminded me of another thread about how the BIG12 record is so far in the tournament

1 1

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Yeah, but Sprinkle put that team together by himself. They said in the broadcast that when he signed on at Utah State, the entire roster was gone. It just goes to show that if you have a guy that knows what he’s doing, it doesn’t take hslf a decade to make the tournament.

palos_verdes_ute
          Ute Fan
          @palos-verdes-ute

Hell of a program they have. We take their coach, they find another. VCU takes him, they once again find another.

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

I watched the second half. Mason Falslev looked good for a fresh and Ian Martinez quietly had 21 points. They have a good coach who has them competing with confidence.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Good for Utah St!

Go Aggies!

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Good game by Ian Martinez. I seem to remember in his year with Utah, he played very sparingly until the last few weeks when he had some minutes and went off. Made me wonder where he had been for most of the season. Wish we could have held onto him. (I do perceive a lot had to do with following his family around).

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

Coach Smith needs to recruit athletes and develop them. That’s been Whitts mantra for years. We have nothing on the bench to develop. The era of tall slow big men and non athletic shooters is gone. The game has changed. The portal should have plenty to pick from. USU coach brought point guard and center with him from Montana State. Both all conference. USU has lots of athletes including Falstov a local kid Utah recruited.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.