Ute Sports

Viewing 2 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

The utahutes.com site provides a calendar for uberfans to follow each and every Ute event.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

We should probably just embed that calendar onto this sight, right?

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

No, that would miss the mark. It would be a burden on Tony to maintain, and could cause the website to load more slowly. Fans of the Utes can bookmark and open the calendar themselves to follow our athletes.

Ute Dub
          Ute Fan
          @chestercopperpot

How would that miss the mark? It would literally take the good thing you shared and make it easier for people to use here, without leaving the site. Are you trying to drive traffic away from this website? 

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

I didn’t post the calendar for it to be just another link in a list on utehub.com that no one clicks. 

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

And, to answer your pointed question, in my opinion, utehub.com is not the landing place for Utah sports. It is a forum to discuss articles and information posted on the landing place, utahutes.com, and to relive Ute exploits on the field. If Ute faithful alumnae/i don’t use utahutes.com regularly, are unaware of that calendar, for example, I am confused.

ABQUTE
      @abqute

Great share! Thank you!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.