Utes now at -9

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

It started at 6 and went up from there.  I suspect a lot of Utah money is being bet.  But, has news come out on the status of McKee?  The last report I saw was from Tuesday when he was listed as questionable.

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

If I remember correctly, Shaw said in his presser McKee is out this week.  I think he was less sure/forthcoming about who would start in his place, there are 2 backups that were talked about.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Shaw said McKee is questionable and if he can’t go it would be Jack West

1 1

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

I’ll be honest, my gut is telling me to take Stanford +9. I think the Utes win, but Stanford will cover.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Utes have averaged 229 rushing yards/game in the last three games. Including 290 rushing yards against UCLA, the P12’s best rush defense (UCLA allows only 116 rushing yards/game). Stanford is ranked #120 in the nation in rushing defense. 

Utah should be able to run at will against Stanford.

Additionally, as you mentioned, McKee is questionable. If he is out, they are really in trouble. They are #125 in rushing offense, so if they have to rely on an inexperienced QB to throw the ball to generate offense…well…good luck with that.

Stanford must always be respected because they are tough and well coached, but honestly this game shouldn’t be close.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utes now at -9