We can see what happened to LSU’s defense when they lost 9 starters

Viewing 4 reply threads
      2 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

They are horrible.  They have a bunch of blue-chip recruits and they are pathetic.

I hope that Utah does better than the Tigers.

Go Utes!!!

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

The difference is in our coaching. Coach O (who I love) isn’t an X’s and O’s coach, he’s more of a recruiter/motivator. Coach Whitt and co are developers so we will take a step back, but I think we’ll be better off then LSU is.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

The Dline all has significant experience. Even the corners have game time under their belts. Yes the Utes are replacing a lot of starters, but it’s not with a bunch of freshman.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Who cares if they’re blue chips. It’s all about the way they are coached up. OKL has blue chip cbs and safeties every year. And there defense is terrible every year. I would love blue chips in our program because they would be coached up. But the fact that LSU. Lost so much and there blue chips doesn’t matter.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Utah will have a DL rotation of 7 or 8, without a star but with little drop-off. I don’t think they will be easy to run on and I think there will be adequate pass rush. The defense will not make everyone talk but they may hold leads generated by the offense. Should not get worked.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football We can see what happened to LSU’s defense when they lost 9 starters