bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

too much money and access to Paint shop 1.0

Link

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Do you think they prayed about it before releasing it?

RedUte14
        Ute Fan
        @redute14

More biggotry from the LITERAL biggot.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

2nd insult from you.

6 1

DieHardUtahUtesFan
            Ute Fan
            @diehardutahutesfan

Frankly, you deserve to be insulted. You are pathetic, and absolutely a bigot. You repeatedly engage in snide and inflammatory posting about people’s religious beliefs. Religious beliefs which overlap with a substantial portion of the fanbase of the team which this site supports.

As much as the people who frequent, support, and run this site recognise that you drive conversation by frequently posting about obscure non-revenue University of Utah sports and engaging with the posts of others, they must also question the value of your contributions because of your open vitriolic hatred. Another forum of this type imploded at least in part because it became a circle-jerk of immature people who think like you reinforcing hate-filled ideologies, and I for one hope Utehub doesn’t spiral similarly.

Above I said you are pathetic and so I, and likely others here, pity you. Many people post here to celebrate positive news about the teams we support, make jokes, and sometimes criticize aspects of our fandom. They do it transparently as an effort to be part of a community. However, you plainly post to seek personal attention. Your focus isn’t on the Utes, it’s on getting people to react to you. Contempt is obviously just as happy a result of your efforts as acclaim. Your borderline behavior is most saddening because you will never really find anything worthwhile as you drive people away so that you can feel close to them.

Larry B
              Ute Fan
              @larryb

Couldn’t have said it better. Quite frankly, I’m surprised some of the stuff this troll says hasn’t gotten him banned.

dystopiamembrane
              Ute Fan
              @dystopiamembrane

I appreciate your points. I do act differently than most. I have noticed that. However, it is not bigotry to ask if a graduate from BYU prayed for divine guidance on a project. If they did, Heavenly Father must have given the thumbs up. And, who are we to question His aesthetic? If they didn’t, well, there’s your issue.

2 1

McBride of Frankenstein
      Ute Fan
      @mcbrideoffrankenstein

The colors of Mardi Gras are inherently New Orleans and NOT Utah.  I think transitioning away from those colors makes sense long term.

3 1

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

I actually don’t mind the colors. Not a fan of the huge numbers, myself.

DieHardUtahUtesFan
      Ute Fan
      @diehardutahutesfan

It is consistent with how the team owner dresses.

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

I hear Ryan Smith wants to change the Jazz to “Mountain Lions” which are a representation of the local wildlife. 

not really!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc What happens when you give a TDS graduate