What the…. Kuzma going number 16th?!??

Viewing 4 reply threads
      3 1

User Suspended
      @a2ute

PDXUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @pdxutefan

All aboard the Kuzma hype train! WOOT WOOT!

TheOCUte
      Ute Fan
      @theocute

I used to write for that website, and you nailed it…that site is all hype driven.  So good news for Kyle is that he’s on the nba’s radar…with their updated positioning I’d say he’s a first round lock.  Though take it for what it’s worth since the owner of that site went so far to name drop scouts to shout me down on my then Pac10 love of Klay Thompson and especially Nikola Vucevic telling me he’d never play a day in the NBA…so I wouldn’t put any more value on their analysis of his game then what can be found on here.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Don’t worry about that…I’ll never value anyone’s opinion over mine. 

Ha ha. 

Coreyc04
      Ute Fan
      @greenstormute

Utah Jazz are right where they need to be to Draft Kuz. I wouldn’t be shocked after this season if Lyles is traded and Kuz takes his place.

As long as he isn’t taken by the Raptors I’ll be happy.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Kuz is going to give us 3 straight 1st round draft picks. Larry should be able to reel in some guys with that. Should….

mesovanhorny
        Ute Fan
        @mesovanhorny

and suck it Frank Jackson!  ðŸ˜‰

Rick
          Ute Fan
          @rickyrules

Who gave Frank the advice to leave after one year of very inconsistent basketball?  Very poor decision on his part.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) What the…. Kuzma going number 16th?!??