What’s your biggest Ute game this year?

Viewing 9 reply threads

UtahManPodcast
      Ute Fan
      @utahmanpodcast

What Ute game are you most excited for?

I’m torn between Washington and USC. Both key games for the conference. 

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Those are the two for me as well. I lean towards Washington being bigger because it sets the tone for the season. If we win that game, then we are legit contenders for not only the South but for the Pac-12 title. If we lose, then we are behind in the race right from the get go and maybe doubt creeps in that we aren’t good enough. 

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Washington is one of the most important September games we’ve had in a very long time. 

Hellhound152
          Ute Fan
          @hellhound152

Yup, gotta get in the DeLorean and go all the way back to USC in 2016 or Michigan and Oregon in 2015.  A very long time indeed.

4 3

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Two most important games….NIU and Arizona or what I call the WTF games.

Two games the Utes will be a favorite and two games the Utes can easily lose if coaching is not up to par.

noneyadb
        Ute Fan
        @noneyadb

I’d put UCLA over Arizona as a likely WTF game.

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Both the UW and USC games are extremely important. Beat UW and it starts your season off right. Beat USC and you hold the tie breaker. I also agree that we can’t afford ANY WTF losses this year.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Im excited for Weber at this point.  Our schedule is so tough you really could pick any conference game on the schedule and it would be justified.  I will add in BYU-p as I feel we haven’t beat them badly enough the last few years.  I hate them feeling like they have a chance.  Those fans are unbearable and I want them/me to feel like they did after 54-10.  As far as conference goes I would say USC.  We have won the last 2 at home against them and that will be a key game if we are going to have a shot at winning the south.

Redblood
      Ute Fan
      @redblood

USC and Arizona. Both have easier paths. We most likely have to beat both to win the South.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Washington when the season officially begins.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

BYU. Because how many they injure could determine s if we win the pac-12 championship and how far we’ll go in the CFP. 😜

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Biggest game of the year for me? The next one.

Smack
      Ute Fan
      @smack

NIU is first for me. But only because I will be there. Having the Utes come out to Illinois is great for us midwestern fans.

Washington is second (objectively, probably should be first). This game could tell us a lot about the rest of the year.

User Suspended
        @a2ute

Also live in the midwest.  Utehub appears to not be taking the NIU game serious enough – Hope kwhitt is.

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Your thinking is what I worry about.  Mentally, Kwhitt may be thinking the same thing.

The NIU match up is  blinking code red as the Utes biggest trap game on the schedule. 

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Prediction – Utah 23 NIU 21.

Last second 50 yard fiield goal for the win.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What’s your biggest Ute game this year?