When I Knew the Game was Over

Viewing 4 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Oregon has a 3rd and 18. Nix throws a short swing pass to a RB and he goes for 20 yards through the Utah defense. Utah’s defense was completely unrecognizable today.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

UO made it look wayyyyyy too easy from the get go.

2 1

123punt
      Ute Fan
      @123punt

Yeah, they got torched. Credit to Oregon and Nix being accurate and decisive. They’ve got a ton of playmakers.

It’s extra challenging when your offense can’t sustain drives. But, our offense is also a reflection of our defense-first mentality, so I don’t think the offensive woes give the D a pass.

It’ll be interested to hear if there’s any accountability for the defense, or if it’s the usual “we couldn’t get anything going on offense” deflection.

//r00t4Utes
        Ute Fan
        @r00t4utes

Perspective, first really bad game for the defense this season, was bound to happen, and it did against the most balanced and best overall offense they’ve faced this season.

Momentum is real and Oregon has it all game.

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

Our LBs are lost without Barton. It felt like a good defensive play today if we held them to only 4 positive yards

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

I don’t disagree with what you said, but also, there’s going to be some games you win by scoring in the 30’s+

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football When I Knew the Game was Over