Whitt thoughts on future Conference Changes

Viewing 7 reply threads

WasatchRanger
      Ute Fan
      @luke8675

Interesting thoughts from Whittingham on the Spence Checketts podcasts re: conference changes. Says he thinks conferences will likely change again in the next 2-5 years.

Whitt Comments

Comments start around the 11:30

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

The lunatics on clown board are going apesh*t over this. Their panties are so wadded their scrots pop out of their mouths when they yawn.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

They’re doing more than that. They’d started a thread on Reddit by summarizing in THEIR own words what Whittingham said and/or meant, and [accurately] banking on Big 12 fans not actually listening to what Whittingham had REALLY said. This way, they can rile up Big 12 fans by telling them Utah wants out of the Big 12, and that we think we’re going to the BigTen.

ybU-p was the most hated program in the WAC. And then they were the most hated program in the MWC. And then fans of other non-Utah based institutions called out the tdS for their brand of dirty play during their indy-irrelevance era. They’ve been so hated these past 50-yrs, that they’re hellbent on trying to prop up somebody else up as that school instead. So naturally, they’re relying on lies, spin, and ignorance move that spotlight onto us.

ProudUte
          Ute Fan
          @proudute

CB has gone way too far today. They are simply making things up that Whitt said. Whitt only said that he thought that in 3-5 years things would change again. He never said anything about the Big 12 being a lousy conference, BYU being left out or Utah going to the Big10. There are over 200 anti-Whitt posts today calling him everything from a traitor to a criminal.

They are doing everything they possibly can do on social media to make Whitt and the University of Utah look bad. I guess what ticks me off is that virtually no one over there is doing anything to stop it. There are a few posts telling people to cool it, but by their own rules many of these posts should be deleted and the poster put on probation.

In the traitor thread, this BS was posted by a loyal BYU fan. It shows how classless the CB is.

And it is easier to recruit to Utah. They have the lowest academic standards of anyone in the power conferences, which is saying something, and they don’t hold felony convictions against you. How more of their football players haven’t been shot is a mystery to me.

How this remains on the board astonishes me.

ProudUte
            Ute Fan
            @proudute

By the way, as of right now, 5 of CBs top ten posts deal with their hatred of Whitt. The posts are mostly illogical and use made-up quotes that are NOT close to being true. I just don’t get these CB posters. How can they say one thing on Sunday and act full of spite and retribution on the other days? I get not being a Whitt fan because he coaches your rival, but what is going on today is …

I guess if Whitt does not bow down to BYU, he is then a traitor and a jerk. In the end, this stupidity will hurt them. Who will want to sign up to go to BYU with fans that full of hatred?

Caliman
              Ute Fan
              @elguapoute

They’re SO POOPY! they hate witt. because He bitch slapped them for 9 straight years.

BJA 13
            Ute Fan
            @bja13
        5 1

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

Why are you on CB? Utah plays in less than a week and you’re concerning yourself with CB?

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

Zoobs gonna zoob. Pay no heed. ‘A lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinion of sheep.’

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Trump’s mug shot photo found here reminds me of what CB posters think of Kyle Whittingham. 🙂

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

FBYU

ukiyoronin
      Ute Fan
      @ukiyoronin

Yeah I choose not to go to CB. It’s just a forum of Utah hate with a little football mixed in. I’d rather just let them wallow in their negativity and spend time enjoying my team. If they want to hate on Utah more then they enjoy their team that’s their problem. Not gonna let what they have to say sour my fan experience cuz this is going to be an awesome year and we’ve got an awesome team! In other words, best to ignore them.

Caliman
        Ute Fan
        @elguapoute

It’s fun to go to CB, because it’s hilarious to see how we live inside their heads rent free.

2 6

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

So if a UteHubber goes on CB and then comes and post on UteHub about going on CB does that make a UteHubber a Zoob??

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

If an American flies to China, and then flies back to America, does that make him a Chinese-American?

1 3

Caliman
      Ute Fan
      @elguapoute

If a DOGE millionare buys into SHIB token and than sells to get back into DOGE, does that make him a ShibaDoge millionare? asking for a friend.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Whitt thoughts on future Conference Changes