Win is a win is a win

Viewing 4 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Crazy game.
      Glover needed to tip toe a little longer. Haaha

Johnson is my guy. Give him the keys until Rising or Rose.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Johnson should have been in at halftime

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

Other than the QB play.. line play was night and day different from the 1st to the 2nd half. on both sides of the ball. I feel like we always struggle in 10/11am kickoffs

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Funny how that holding call actually hurt Baylor. Barlow wanted Utah to score twice. Refs can’t ever make a good call for the home team.

1 2

ReconUte
      Ute Fan
      @reconute

Indeed but we’re gonna hear the BUTS because of the PI no call, which it was, and I don’t think this game moves us up in the polls at all. Could even bump us down a spot or two. That’s happened before with a win like this. But it was a win and we were dominate like we should be in the 4th. That’s what should be talked about not the PI.

Nate needs to be the answer the rest of the way if Cam can’t go. I have a bad feeling we won’t see Brant at all this season.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

too early to worries about polls. keep piling up wins and you’ll be ranked right where you should be

1 2

PNW Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pnwute

Yeah. We should move down in the polls based on this. But it doesn’t matter at all this early.

Charlie Foxtrot
      Ute Fan
      @charliefoxtrot

Hard to complain about a win on the road. Hopefully it helps with our future performance in conference road games.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Win is a win is a win