ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

There is much rejoicing in the North Endzone

LINK

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I was there that game. Missed the goods though. Interesting ruling. There’s now a split between the 10th and the 7th. It may get SC review someday.

Ghost of the HEB
        Ute Fan
        @deseretgentlman

What game was that? I always hear the folklore about it, but don’t know the details.

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

TBH, I can’t really remember… :/

UteBacker
            Ute Fan
            @utebacker

I seriously can’t believe that was 9 years ago.  I’ve tried to block that day out of my mind because, to me, that TCU game still represents one of the greatest low-lights of my Ute fandom.  The ONE good thing about it was the mayhem that ensued that day in the NEZ.  

Here’s what happened: as everyone knows, we got our asses handed to us right from the start.  Naturally, the crowd was deflated and there was very little energy to be found.  I think “Blondie” came to the game pre-lubed and took exception to the lack of energy.  She stood on her bench and tried to get the crowd motived but with very little success.  As it progressed she started to get more and more upset that her efforts were failing.  After a few minutes of this, someone told her to show us her “t***s” and we would stand up.  She then threw off her t-shirt and was standing there in her bra.  It’s like a swimsuit top, right?  NO big deal.  Well, that’s where it got interesting…  along comes security and tries to get her out of there.  This is where she wasn’t having it anymore.  As the ushers got closer to her to get our out of there she reached behind her, unhooked her bra and the rest is history.  They grabbed her and pulled her to the nearest exit while parading her through the whole section N23.  

My son has never forgiven me for covering his eyes with my hands.  He was 13 at the time so I guess it would have been OK to introduce him the world.  It was a reflex, I guess.

Blondie’s surgeon should be congratulated.  They were magnificent.

I feel bad that she got banned (or I assume she did) because I used to see them all of the time and they were great Ute fans.

Anyway, that’s how I remember it.  For those of you who were there, feel free to add your .02.

bopahull
          Ute Fan
          @bopahull

It was a DD misdemeanor.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Seems someone posted a video of it somewhere but can’t remember at all now where it was.  Was a day one would rather forget.     But the time the female streaker ran to midfield and laid down right in the middle of the drum and feather logo I believe we won (it was UTEP).  

UtesRule
          Ute Fan
          @utesrule

I was there at that cold, October, rainy day… we were highly favored over a terrible UTEP team.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

My brothers were there for the streaker. Scarred them. The fans booed.

The video of the other in NEZ was from the TCU game in 2010 or whenever it was that GameDay came for a match-up of two top tens. She was trying to fire up deflated fans. Her heart was in the right place.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I was disappointed that the link didn’t have photos of topless women.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

That said, I’ve been to nude beaches and it was NOT what I expected a.k.a. hoped for. One thinks at a nude beach every woman there is a Swedish model. One male (me) also thinks that the only nude people are said hot Swedish models. Not the case.  Seeing whole families, mom, dad, kids, walking around nude isn’t my cup o’ tea.  Not to mention when they’re obese.  I digress.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Clothes are a good thing. Man is bad naked. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

The public nude beach nearest me is 95% dudes.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Back when I was in the Navy (San Diego), my friends and I would often go to Black’s Beach on days where we couldn’t find any parking at our normal spots (Dog Beach or Claiborne’s Cove).  Black’s is a “clothing optional” beach, and it was about 85% male, and it seemed to have a higher percentage of LGBTQ nudists than straight.

The surf breaks were spectacular though.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Women can now go topless in Utah