WR

Viewing 4 reply threads

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

Really fun to see Dixon and Enis getting some catches. And fantastic to see so many receivers (and TEs) get touches – it is hard to stop an offense when you can’t blanket a single receiver.

Amazing to see how Covey appears to be back in full form after the two years hiatus. I would hate him if he were on another team – not because he is arrogant, but just because he is so good and elusive, yet does not appear as though he should be. He has proven people wrong his whole life. If he knocked on your door as a missionary and told you he was an all-american college football player, you would laugh at him, but then he just does what he does. Increndible.

Not sure what to think of Nacua. I have heard people say he catches everything in practice, but there were 2 drops last night, and the same thing happened enough last year that it stood out to me. Hope it is not now messing with his head everytime the ball comes his way. I assume Enis will be asked to step in if things do not change, and he looks ready to do it.

darklightning
      Ute Fan
      @darklightning

I was very unimpressed with Nacua last year. Last night further confirmed my opinion. Hoping he proves me wrong. Very impressed with how evenly we spread the ball around, however.  Last year, Carrington seemed to be our only receiving threat. I like the fact there isn’t a clear number one at this point. Mariner, Enis, Covey and those damn freshman TEs tho!!! (Not to mention Moss’s playmaking ability as a receiver…)

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Totally agree.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

I thought Mariner played really well.  He caught some tough balls in traffic.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Yes he did.  He and Covey were the brightest spots at WR.  I am excited for Enis and Dixon.  There are a lot of options.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Covey’s an All-American?  Missed that news.

Stone
        Ute Fan
        @stone

Freshman All-American

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

He was the game time decision, obviously that decision was to sit him this week.  Dealing with lingering injuries from fall camp.  It sounded like he shouldn’t be out too long.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.