You've gotta love cougarboard . . . :)

Viewing 6 reply threads
      3 1

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

One of their fans posted a rumor about several pending suspensions for their players, and not just for football but for multiple sports. I don’t think it lasted five minutes before the moderators deleted the message. Too funny.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

They’re handling it internally. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

This thread is priceless:

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=18153783

Going along with the bravado thread from earlier. 

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

I have to ask, are you displacedute? 

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

No. I was banned from there many years ago when I said people in Provo have sex out of wedlock.  

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladyinred
            Ute Fan
            @ladyinred

I heard an author on Radio West not long ago who was talking about sex at BYU. I was shocked at the methods they have come up with to do it in order to explain away that it is not actual sex. There was something about armpits…

Puget Ute
              Ute Fan
              @pugetute

Aaah yes, good old bagpiping…

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

OMG the delusion is strong! How on earth can one be so confident after losing SIX, soon to be SEVEN, STRAIGHT!

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

I read this yesterday.  I loved the line about TJ can handle Lowell.  He lost me right there.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

But see, rumors of badly behaved players ruins their sanctimonious narrative of what scum Utah is for signing Carrington. Best those rumors get swept under the rug…

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

They keep pumping Takitaki as the next amazing DE, when he was kicked off the team for being a thief.  He stole from the University while working as a janitor.  But that’s ok because he has repented.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Also, I love how the best name they can come up with for us is ”Yewts”. Yes, slandering the name of an indian tribe makes you look clever guys. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

They’re the type of people that think Native Americans should be deported.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

No I don’t. 

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

I never want to see this reset to zero… LINK

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

Funny fact – they haven’t won since our first year of Grad School… In other words, they won while we were distracted by the hell we were experiencing, but since then we’ve cheered our boys to victory! Hehehe

St George Ute
          Ute Fan
          @stgeorgeute

Oh my, you’re right!!! Wow! Feels like forever ago. I learned a lot that semester…including the fact Max Hall hates me. 🙂 Can’t believe it’s been so long… Wow!

FtheY
            Ute Fan
            @fthey

That’s what you get for pouring beer on his family. 

ironman1315
              Ute Fan
              @ironman1315

And getting a circle of utefans in a crowded bathroom to pee on a 9 yo suffering from leukemia lupus and the Black Death.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

The last time byu beat Utah in football was in the previous decade, thee years before my four year old son was born. It’s a start.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo You've gotta love cougarboard . . . :)