Another defector from UFN

Profile photo of Toopup
    Toopup
    Ute Fan
    @njute

UFN is officially in the throes of a death spiral, they are now more interested in eating their own rather than talking Utah sports.

Thanks for providing another outlet!

Profile photo of Tony
    Tony
    Admin/Founder
    @admin

I welcome you with open arms (especially if you are a coed). Anyway, great to have you. The water is warm here and we talk about the Utes. There is a great fan base here already and I (your host) am striving to make the site better every day.

GO UTES!

Profile photo of leftyjace
      leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

And you’re doing a damn fine job. When the time comes to make donations, I’ll be at the front of the line.

Profile photo of ryynoo
    ryynoo
    Ute Fan
    @ryynoo

Agreed! I pop over there from time to time but it has gotten even worse than a year ago!

Welcome!

Profile photo of CincyUte
      CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

I kept unchecking categories until there was hardly anything left on the front page.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of CincyUte CincyUte.
      • This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of CincyUte CincyUte.
    Profile photo of Wilson's Mustache
    Wilson’s Mustache
    Ute Fan
    @sigmaute

I love seeing more people come here. I don’t understand why so many are so reluctant to move to what is already a much better forum.

Profile photo of Thlete
    Thlete
    Ute Fan
    @thlete

The water isn’t warm because of me, I emptied my bladder before I got in.

Profile photo of leftyjace
      leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

So THAT’S what that was…

Profile photo of GoUtes
    GoUtes
    Ute Fan
    @goutes

I’ve been a long-time UFN lurker but am tiring of the tone over there. Decided to register here and try to contribute a little bit. Love me some good Utes talk. Thanks for setting this place up.

Profile photo of Tony
      Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Welcome @goutes you have gotten one of the best hashtags there could be here!

Love me some good Utes talk. Thanks for setting this place up.

You are welcome. Refer your friends and enjoy the site.

Profile photo of ironman1315
    ironman1315
    Ute Fan
    @ironman1315

This is probably one of the better sites. UF.n has a lot of traffic, but so much of it is…not Ute related. It’s TDS hating, liberal loving, long timer inside jokes. That said, I do like to split my time between the three sites. I enjoy the different perspectives.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ute Fan Board Forums Misc Another defector from UFN

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ironman1315 ironman1315 10 months, 1 week ago.