F**k Arizona. Rich Rod is a clown and Arizona fans are the dumbest people I’ve e

Viewing 9 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

ver come across. Arizona can lick my balls, I’m going to enjoy this win thoroughly.

High Uintas
      Ute Fan
      @highuintas

Ignore button -> CLICK

Jumpmasterute
      Ute Fan
      @jumpmasterute

So moose, I’m guessing you’re just testing your boundaries with Tony. Otherwise your post would have had some kind of useful content… Right?
      I think I remember Tony asking us to police are own language so he didn’t have to use a filter. I personally am not offended but I’m guessing your intent was to offend.
      Do you ever wonder why you are banded from other message boards?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Tony will mod this, and I hope delete Moose finally. Jeez what a clown.

Astute Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tstruct

I do feel the same way…about Arizona. The language doesn’t offend me either. Personally we are all adults we hear it every day, kids hear it at school.Half the time is not even in the proper context. With that being said I think that we should all respect what Tony has asked. Moose has not done anything to offend me, sometime’s his post’s clearly are chasing a arguement, but every now and then he does bring a good take.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

As a former professional rock & roll musician, I’ve heard the word f**k before, and it is probably one of the most used words in my vocabulary. It doesn’t bother me.

That said, it’s in the best interest of the site if there are not words like that appearing. Some people who surf here at work may find that if those words are appearing, their work content filters will block them from accessing the site. I think it’s also good to keep the site somewhat family friendly.

For those reasons, I’ve now added a word filter which I’ll put on George Carlin’s 7 dirty words. Those are the same ones you can’t say on the radio. That seems like a good starting point.

As for banning Moose, I’m not going to for this. Personally I have an edge myself, and think it’s better to be passionate about an opinion and not afraid to stand up for it. However, if I see personal attacks from him or anyone else, or anything I deem to be over the line, I’ll use the ban feature.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Tony (admin).

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

I have no problem with language or smack talk, but I don’t see how this post provides any positive contribution to a discussion forum.

If you want to rant about how much you dislike a team or a certain fanbase, that’s fine but this post just seems to be here for shock value.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I don’t know how else to express how much I hate Arizona and how happy I will be after we officially bury their pathetic season in front of their own jackass fans. How would you communicate this, UteStuckInSeattle?? By all means, write it for me and I’ll post it if it properly expresses my feelings.

Jumpmasterute
          Ute Fan
          @jumpmasterute

You just did without having to use a 4 letter word. Don’t get me wrong I use the same 4 letter words hourly but I don’t use it if I’m not sure of the ears that are going to hear it.

UteStuckInSeattle
          Ute Fan
          @utestuckinseattle

Write whatever you want, but be aware other people may express their opinion about it.

hnoseguard
      Ute Fan
      @hnoseguard

I only wish the original, non-cached, unbastardized forum post was still available. The grotesquely edited, but nevertheless still entertaining, post is available at:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NkmzB_SRFkcJ:www.goazcats.com/forum/showthread.php%3Fp%3D1437785+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Anonymous
        Inactive

Hahahahahahahah!!! Wow, Arizona really shat themselves last year when they had the opportunity to go to Rose Bowl, choked, and then finished off the season with an embarrassing loss to Boise State. All they have for their efforts last year, their best season in decades, is a loss to a G5 team in the final game. Ouch. I may need to remind them of that after we beat them Saturday.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Well I guess this post is a direct conflict to your “I’m the most Mormon Mormon who’s ever Mormoned!”

Nice work sparky.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Last year’s loss to AZ was the most painful loss of the year. We were humiliated. AZ and ASU have about replaced the zoo in my most hated teams category. Looking forward to a W this weekend and another first, another monkey of the Utes’ back, and a step closer to the P12 South Championship.

UtahSig
        Ute Fan
        @utahsig

Agree with you here Tony. I am surprised how quickly I have come to dislike the AZ schools. I can not stand Todd Graham and I have come to view ASU fans/grads with a certain level of distaste.

AZ sucks and I want Rich Rod to got to Va Tech and see AZ suck forever.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football F**k Arizona. Rich Rod is a clown and Arizona fans are the dumbest people I’ve e