JJ Dielman out for the season. Sad to cut a great senior season short.

Viewing 8 reply threads

stonguse
      Ute Fan
      @stonguse

ryynoo
      Ute Fan
      @ryynoo

Ugh..bad news!

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

That blows major chunks. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

There are reports going around that player’s are blaming the Under Armour cleats for all the injuries to Utah lineman. Problem is that Under Armour cleats are the highest rated amongst the big three manufacturers. Sounds like the old cancer cluster claims where there’s no causal relationship, just coincidence.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I haven’t owned a pair of UA cleats but I hate their running shoes.  I own a pair of basketball shoes that are 10 years old that I love. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

I could see shoes causing sprains or repetitive motion injuries like a stress fracture. Not sure how a lower leg injury would be caused by the cleats.

Anonymous
        Inactive

UA running shoes gave me bad shin splint pain. I have moved to Pearl Izumi now for my running shoes. I use the UA running shoes for lifting and have no problems just moving gives me the pain.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I could never wear Nike for tennis as their toe box sliced across the pinky and always resulted in blisters. Adidas worked for me in tennis.

Running it’s Asics or Brooks.

Fly fishing it’s Korkers.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Now reading that Lo Falemaka was seen wearing a boot at practice.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

What the… you cannot be serious.
      That would be a devestating blow.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football JJ Dielman out for the season. Sad to cut a great senior season short.