Quarterback Troy Williams is ready to lead

Viewing 6 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Really good article by Kyle Goon on Troy Williams & his time at Washington, the JUCO ranks and now at Utah.

Troy Williams – SLTribune

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Great article. Kyle Goon is knocking them out of the park.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

The more I read about this kid, the more impressed I am.

I love his work ethic and I can’t wait to see what he can do on the field for Utah.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The more I read about this kid, the more impressed I am.

I love his work ethic and I can’t wait to see what he can do on the field for Utah.

Will this be the year we have a real-deal QB?

Anonymous
      Inactive

But the coaching staff hasn’t had any problem getting Williams up to speed, or to work harder in practice. He’s often found doing push-ups or running wind sprints after Utah’s sessions, squeezing every minute out of the time he has on the field. That’s something he learned from junior college: It’s not guaranteed that he can be on that field forever, so he uses the time he has.

I like that statement right there. We all know guys like that who put in the extra work. The film study thing reminds me of Johnson. The picture in the article of Johnson after the Sugar Bowl seems like an omen almost.

Anonymous
      Inactive

God, we are so over due for a true PAC 12 level QB. I hope Troy Williams is the one.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

Do we have a coaching staff who can develop a QB or that will call the plays to let him succeed? After the last 7 years or so I’m skeptical. Sorry but I can’t help it.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

please

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Quarterback Troy Williams is ready to lead