San Jose State Football

Viewing 6 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I went over over to InsideTheSpartaans – Scout and made a post in an attempt to get more people from different fan bases to come over here and post.

Here is my post

I would encourage you all to go over there as well and read what they have to say about their team and the game Saturday. Just as a heads up, there is a approval process before you are able to post.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Nice. Well done.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

It looks like a pay site, did you have to pay or do they allow a 7 day free thing or something like that?

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

Its free to post in some forum, but you have to pay for premium content. Obviously, I did not pay and only posted in their free access football forum. It was the only site I could find with an active following of Spartan fans.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Thanks for posting that. So far they’re pretty nice. The only comment so far is they don’t like the UH format. Sigh. Nice job responding.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

SJSU has the distinction of being one of the schools to boycott BYU in the 70s, along with Stanford, Cal, and UW. In fact iirc they started the movement.

Dennis Erickson coached there as well.

We have a few things in common with them, and they should get a nice payout for this game. I want a fun game with no injuries.

ryynoo
      Ute Fan
      @ryynoo

I believe Ron McBride played there!

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

Ron McBride played at SJSU from 1959-1962. Bill Walsh was a graduate assistant there until 1959. I wonder if they overlapped?

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Well my first attempt to get fans over here failed. Mostly because there is a very small number of San Jose State fans. There isn’t much activity over there.

Oh well, I’ll keep trying to do this every week. I’m looking forward to the game tomorrow.

GO Utes.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football San Jose State Football