Since we s**t the bed so badly, it’s better for LDS Ute fans to root for BYU.

Viewing 6 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

We prove nothing by winning the Las Vegas Bowl. Rather than give ourselves any false sense of accomplishment from a disappointing season, I’d rather just see BYU win the bowl game. It would bring some much needed positive press to the Church and give BYU a good kickstart to what hopefully will be an era that LDS Ute fans can feel proud of their Church owned school rather than be ashamed.

salUTE
      Ute Fan
      @salute

What the hell are you talking about??!!

NO true Utah fan would EVER root for BYU-Provo to beat the Utes!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

No. byu needs to lose every game in every sport, forever. I don’t care if it is football or the women’s chess team.

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

meh…

Jumpmasterute
      Ute Fan
      @jumpmasterute

No one does moose like moose… Moose I saw thru that one in the first sentence. Not even close to what you’re capable of. Please try harder next time. 🙂

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

The only time I will ever respect byu is after it gets spun off as a fully seperate entity.

Until then I want them to lose every single game in every single sport.

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

Sounds like this place ain’t Mormon enough for you Moose. Maybe head on over to utahby5 since none of us LDS guys here are true enough to the faith for your standards.

Anonymous
      Inactive

No truly active LDS member would want BYU football to disappear. Success in BYU football has brought many members to the Church and there are countless stories of lives being blessed because of BYU athletics. The success of Utah football has brought the same. If you root against BYU, you’re not really a true Mormon, should probably find a different church to attend.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Since we s**t the bed so badly, it’s better for LDS Ute fans to root for BYU.