Stanford and Washington

Viewing 9 reply threads

utejeph
      Ute Fan
      @utejeph

So I am really excited about this game, one of the reasons I like being in a conference, especially the PAC 12. I enjoy watching the conference races and the traditional matchups.

I am really not sold on Washington, I know they are getting a ton of hype, but I think it is misplaced. I don’t think they are a bad team, but I definitely don’t think they are top 10 and they will end the season out of the Top 25.

Stanford on the other hand looks like Stanford and I think they will win the North. They need to get their passing game going a little but other than that, they are solid.

I’m going with Stanford in a low scoring game 16-13

Jeff

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

we want udub to win since we have to play them and not the trees

UtahUteGuy
        Ute Fan
        @utahuteguy

I want the Furd to win so we can defeat an undefeated Furd in the PAC championship.

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

I was not real impressed with Washington last week. I think Stanford wins, but it will be close. I haven’t been real impressed with Stanford either though, so I don’t know what to think. I think both are good teams, but the more I watch the conference this year the more I believe the narrative that there really isn’t a great team in the league. I agree with OC_Ute, would be nice to see Washington win since we have them on the schedule. If Washington does win, they will be undefeated or a one loss team when they come to Rice Eccles. If we can get to that game undefeated that will be a top 10 match up and a huge game nationally!

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I want the Furd to win so we can defeat an undefeated Furd in the PAC championship.

That would be nice, but so would being undefeated and playing am undefeated UW at home. CGD guaranteed.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

UW by 7

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

or like 27

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Stanford is not looking good right now.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This game is intense already, but Washington is owning Stanford so far.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Yeah, I think Washington is for real. They’re o line is the best in the PAC I think.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Maybe UW was looking past Arizona last week?

We just pulled into our hotel and it’s 37-6. First time I’ve switched off a PAC-12 game to watch BYU.

utejeph
      Ute Fan
      @utejeph

Caw, Caw…delicious

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Well, that was unexpected. That game against Washington sure feels a lot more scary now than it did yesterday.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Stanford and Washington