Washington has played five home games.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

This will be their third road game in a very hostile environment.  More I look into Washington the more I wonder how this game will go. 

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

I would feel a lot better if we didn’t have so many injuries.  Specifically Marcus, Tim, and Tautiloi.  If those guys can go I feel a lot better about our chances.

M

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

I was at the Lunch with the Coach event today and Whitt said MW is going to be a game-time decision. He was also hoping that Tim will be back.

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

In his presser today he said Timmy played at about 85% on Saturday and will likely be close to 100% vs. the Huskies. Marcus is a game time decision.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Too lazy to look it up.  What were their road games?

Anonymous
        Inactive

Zona where it went to overtime was their first and then Oregon where we have seen what happens when you make Oregon quit their fans just go home.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

That’s actually a confidence boost.  Thanks. 

Xanthis
      Ute Fan
      @xanthis

My guess is that Patrick is back for this game. The other two guys I am not sure. Really wish our BYE week didn’t come after 10 weeks. I think Marcus and Tautiloi are back after the BYE week if they can’t go Saturday.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Marcus Williams might try to give it a go. He won’t face a QB of this caliber the rest of the season potentially. Ball out and really frustrate Browning maybe you push that draft stock to the first round.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Look at the stats of AZ game. AZ had 308 yards rushing and 176 yards passing. There’s your answer.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Well the zone blocking has been working for Utah so cross your fingers..

Zona also turned it over 3 times and was -2 in TO margin. Dawkins had 176 yards on 13 carries, soooo that is the question maybe we will see more runs by Troy Williams. He doesn’t seem to have the burst that was advertised when he signed.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Washington has played five home games.