πŸ€―πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ€¬

Viewing 6 reply threads

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

This season has been the weirdest and most frustrating I can remember. And we’re only in week 6.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I don’t think so that first year in the PAC12 was really weird. Essentially you had no USC for the new conference. That is one of those things that doomed the conference IMO. Looking back now after seeing how it all played out.

Utah just had to beat a crappy Colorado team at home to play for a P12 title year one. Yeah Utah was in a better spot then Big12 Colorado. Peterson shanked field goals. I remember watching from my NEZ seats. It was so frustrating. Worst day after Thanksgiving ever.

Last season was also very frustrating and weird. The new rule allowing for the best record teams to play each other.

Utah 2010 paper Tiger when TCU buzz sawed them at home was also VERY VERY frustrating. It all comes back to offense. I love me some Whitt but damn that offensive philosophy of his is frustrating.

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

Brewer starting us off 1-2 and losing down south was perhaps the most frustrating start of a season for me, esp. with Cam almost bringing us back at SDSU. But then things got better …

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

If being 4-1 with the only loss coming on the road to a top-20 team is the most frustrating season you can remember, then you don’t have a very good memory.

Anfernee
        Ute Fan
        @anfernee

My momma did say “Your love of the halflings’ leaf has clearly slowed your mind.”

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

If it’s not the most frustrating season, it’s definitely the most frustrating BYE week ever.

1 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I agree that this is a frustrating season. All of the games have been weird. Thankfully, we have a very good defense which has led us to a 4-1 season. Some, suggest that we should all be happy that we are 4-1. It’s all about the ineptness we see on offense. The OSU game was the final straw.

This season is also weird and frustrating because of the huge amount of injuries we have suffered. We are missing 3 of our top 4 QBs, 3 of our top 4 running backs, our all-conference tight end, our starting center, and 2 wide receivers. Now, it appears that we may be missing another Olineman this week. This is unheard of and something I have never seen before.

Add to all of this, the fans have been misled all along the way. (One could argue that this was the right thing to do, but not me.)

So, yes this is a very frustrating season for the fans. Yet, in the big scheme of things it just isn’t that important. πŸ™‚

Go Utes!!!

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

I’ve noted many times before it’s just game and I most look forward to time spent with my father cheering on the team. In particular he gets a kick out of the rowdy fans in the North stands (we’re situated right on the goal line in the NE corner).

bopahull
        Ute Fan
        @bopahull

Yeah you’ve got to love the NEZ, I sure do.

//r00t4Utes
        Ute Fan
        @r00t4utes

You sound like you sit by my brother in-law and his parents. They have a couple seats on like the 1 yrd line/goalline, row 1 and 2.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football πŸ€―πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ€¬