2022-23 Pac-12 Bowls Pick Em Results

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This was a fun “experiement” to try for the bowl season and the Pick Em game. To be eligible for the $100 prize, contestants had to pick ALL SEVEN of the Pac-12 bowl games correctly. Unfortunately the closest anyone got was 5-2, so there was no winner.  It was a fun idea and perhaps later we can do some more experiments like this. If you have suggestions let me know! 

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I suggest randomizing a selection of 20 games across all levels of college football. This would make our Ute family more knowledgeable about the sport as a whole.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Radomizing might produce some gimmes. Originally we only did Pac-12 games but some of those were gimmes. So I started putting other games in.  This past season I’ve tried to hand pick games that were interesting or evenly matched, so harder to predict.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

I was advocating that we randomize across all 914 programs. This would provide a deeper understanding to all of us regarding the scope of the sport. Also, nothing wrong with gimmes – Any Given Saturday.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

As I see some are disgruntled enough to offer down-votes, I assume this suggested ‘experiment’ will not fly.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 2022-23 Pac-12 Bowls Pick Em Results