2022 Utah Football Schedule Released

Viewing 7 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ll enter this into the website and app soon.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Looking at that schedule makes me realize how much I miss our red uniforms.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Doesn’t look terrible. Only back to back road games to end the season, bit of a tough stretch there mid season with 5 or 6 straight bowl teams. I like going on the road after a bye. @Florida is going to be fun. I sure hope I can make it out Gainesville. I may have to schedule a business trip with my Florida client in the days preceding that game.

MineralUte
      Ute Fan
      @mineralute

Wow – all Saturday games. I can’t remember the last time we didn’t have at least one Thursday or Friday game.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

The PAC 12 knows Utah is going to be their highest rated team going into the pre-season. They’re finally setting their best teams up for success.

MDUte
          Ute Fan
          @mdute

Good to see the PAC’s 2 best teams this year have the 2 premier OOC games next year, matching up against the SEC. Interesting it worked out that way given these games are scheduled so many years in advance.

The outcomes of Oregon vs Georgia and Utah vs Florida will set the narrative for the conference next year. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Wow that’s an awesome observation.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

That’ll change.  It always does.  Don’t be surprised to see the Florida game moved to Thur, Sept. 1st.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

From Florida to SUU. Nothing against the Thunderbirds, but that’s not going to be an exciting game to watch after playing at Florida.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Playing in Florida humidity in early September will be a challenge.  I wonder if we can simulate humidity in our indoor facility.  We will be used to the heat, but Florida summer humidity is entirely different.  I once golfed in Florida on an early summer morning in Florida.  I drank 8 Gatorades and 4 bottles of water.  I was so glad when the round was done.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

ASU in late September could be in rather hot conditions. (We’ve been boat raced down there in the early weeks a few times in the past.  But not nearly as humid at it will be in Florida.

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

at ASU won’t be humid, but even a night game will be upper 80’s / low 90’s at game time. Probably similar to this year’s Arizona game except under the lights. If it is the prime time game for that week and starts under the sun, it will be toasty.

Schedule is definitely front loaded in 2022. Should expect to finish no worse than 4-1 but games 3-7 will determine the season, much like October of 2021 did.

ayoriver
      Ute Fan
      @ayoriver

Looking at the full pac schedule, only WSU has a bye the week before they play Utah

tedward
        Ute Fan
        @tedward

Only Washington gets a bye advantage. Every other pair of teams plays one another following their respective bye weeks. And it looks like our post-bye-week game could get moved to Thursday or Friday.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

BYU has scoreboard on us, so you’d think I’d be anxious for a chance to get revenge at RES, right? But I’m not.  I just simply love not seeing them on our schedule. 

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

Man, I’m already excited to go beat ASU again.  Can’t wait!

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 2022 Utah Football Schedule Released