@themiamiute

alexsmith
      Ute Fan
      @alexsmith

I sure hope we wear red

Rick Walker
      Ute Fan
      @big2890

I wonder if they used Powers-Johnson in the video since he’s homegrown from Draper UT

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Jeffrey Bassa is from SLC himself. I saw Lanning’s presser today where the smug ass mentioned how he looks forward to continuing recruiting the best talent from Utah.

Charlie
          Ute Fan
          @charlie

Well Dan is a tool, even more so than LR. 2021 was a bad year for Utah recruiting instate and Oregon took several of the top 5. Since then Oregon has been a minor factor. Don’t believe Dan had anything to do with that year. I would have liked to have Bassa but we got Barton the next year and got Reid home. So Bassa went up to Oregon and watched Utah win it all his first two years. Hope we spoil his trip back home saturday.

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

You’re right…I hate USC slightly more than Oregon but Lanning comes across worse than Riley. Lanning reminds me of one of those guys that always has a smirk on his face because he thinks he knows the answer before you’ve asked the question. It would be great to see Utah smear Oregon just to wipe that smirk off his face.

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

I kind of liked how their duck poop uniforms they wore in the CCG 2 years ago went so well with how they played in that game.

22Ute22
      Ute Fan
      @utedagoat

Maybe it’s just me, but is the green on the shoulders darker than the numbers? I’m not sure how I feel about the uniform overall either. I feel like they should have green wings on the helmet, not black. Whatever the case, I hope we wear a lot of red.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Me too, because that’s what I’m going to be wearing to the game myself.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

That video is so Oregon. I just watched that whole video…saw many different uniforms…and still have no idea what they hell they are wearing.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

It’s hard to discern but it’s the one that Powers-Johnson is wearing.

Utegator
        Ute Fan
        @utegator

lmao, thats exactly what I was thinking. So they’re showing videos of different uniforms while what the “conductor” is wearing is what they’re wearing? Really odd video.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 2023 Oregon Football Uniform Reveal – Utah